Working Moms

need some unbiased opinions about my business

For the last month my business has been in the works; and still needs some tweeking in order to get a bigger, solid customer base. So, right now it's a monthly subscription for kids clothing, something similar to Wittlebee. 4 pieces of brand name clothing for 35$ (thats including shipping). 

I was talking to some people and they got me thinking about the subscription part. What about if it's a pay-as-you-go type of thing, instead of being locked into a month-to-month thing. Or what about both? Or what about different boxes, like a 2 piece or 3 piece? 

what would entice you to purchase the box, or try it? I was thinking of doing something like for a 2 piece box, the 1st month all they have to pay is shipping (something like 6-8$) 

any opinions would be greatly appreciated. 
Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: need some unbiased opinions about my business

• I think you should stick with the monthly contract.  As not to complicate things.  This will give you an idea and ability to grow your customer base.  It is like the ShoeDazzle that sends you a pair of shoes each month for $34.95 and you have a personal stylist.
  • I'm a fan of stitchfix for myself where I can just set up a box to come as I want it, but can also set up a monthly box option too.  I'm starting with just a box as I'm ready for it until I feel confident they know my style/preferences, and then I'll probably go to something more regular (and once I can convince my DH it's really worth it).
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd offer both options -- a pay-per-use option, and a subscription where each box costs a little less, but you have to commit to 4,6, 8, or 12 months (sliding scale of fees, the longer you commit, the lower the price).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • This type of thing is becoming so popular! What is the draw? I'm not sure I get it. I really like going to the store and looking at every single thing before I pick the thing I want to buy...maybe it's not for me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"