Working Moms

Interview on Monday....when to follow up?

I had an interview on Monday that I believe went very well.  I anticipate that I will take a pay cut if I'm offered this job I just don't know how much.  The recruiter I interviewed w/ said the DM was on vacation till Thursday but she was going to get a pay range and call me back to let me know what it was so that if the pay didn't work for me, we didn't waste time moving forward w/ interviews.  I swore she said she was going to call me back later Monday.  I still haven't heard anything.  Maybe she was waiting till the DM came back?  I don't know.  I don't have her email address or I would send an email.  Should I call?  Should I wait?  I really want this job if for nothing else to get the hell out of where I am now but it is also a company I could see myself possibly growing with. 
BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
missing my baby everyday
BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d

Re: Interview on Monday....when to follow up?

• Is the recruiter with an outside agency or works in the company?  And also, is the recruiter getting the pay range from the DM?  If so, then I say wait since they can't get an answer if the DM is out.

• Is the recruiter with an outside agency or works in the company?  And also, is the recruiter getting the pay range from the DM?  If so, then I say wait since they can't get an answer if the DM is out.
    She recruits for the whole overall company (5 companies under 1 brand).  She said she thought she had the pay ranges at her office (she was calling me from home).  Chances are she may not have?  Or maybe wanted to talk to the DM first.  That's sort of what I'm hoping.  I know their average salary is about 15-20k below what I make now so hopefully she is trying to get me a more competitive pay.  Hoping hoping hoping!!!  That's what I do when I really like someone and that process can take over a week at my company.
    BFP #1 5/10/06 ...m/mc @11.5w 6/29/06 D&C 6/30/06
    BFP #2 10/29/08 ...stillborn via c/s @41w 7/20/09
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    missing my baby everyday
    BFP #3 1/20/10 My angel's little sister Grace Madison was born September 8th 2010 @37w. We're so blessed! Thank you angel for getting her here safely.
    BFP #4 12/30/11. Jackson Christopher 8/22/2012 via repeat c/s @ 37w 3d
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"