Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Graco Modes Click Connect

Any mammas out there have any info on the Graco Modes Click Connect onyx stroller?  I think it's exclusive to Babies R us.  I love the versatility of it, and how light and easy it is, but i'm bummed that it doesn't come in a travel system, nor does it have adapters for other car seats other than the click connect car seats. Just trying to decide if this is what i want. Any input would be much appreciated!

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=18244796&searchURL=false

Re: Graco Modes Click Connect

• Options
    I liked it til I saw it in person. Felt cheaply made to me.
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Options
    I saw it in person too.  I tested it out and wasn't very impressed with it.  Sure, it has a lot of great features.  But the wheels are cheap plastic, they don't turn very well and the stroller is super heavy.  I had a hard time steering it with my 6 month old baby.

Graco makes fantastic car seats, but they seriously lack in the stroller department.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We got the Click Connect Modes travel system and I have nothing but awesome things to say about it. I love love love all the stroller features and how I can grow with your child. I tested it in store with my 7 month nephew in i and found it to be very maneuvrable and easy to turn. If its cheaply made it did not jump out to me at all. I am a petite, short girl so considering I could collapse the stroller with one hand and then lift it high enough to put in the trunk makes me think its def not that heavy. So far its the best puchase we made for LO, especially considering stroller has all the features.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"