Adoption

Intro

Hi!  My husband and I are just starting the adoption process.  We are super excited to begin the process and to start our family.  I used to post on the bump a lot when I was pregnant and with my successive/recurrent losses.  So, I thought I would come back to connect with others that are adopting!

Right now, I am researching all of the options for adoption... Trying to find what is the best fit for us. I look forward to getting to know you ladies more!  :)

Thanks!
Sumati 

image   image   image
TTC since 2010 | 3 miscarriages | Diagnosed with stage IV endo | Adopted our little girl Aug 25, 2014

image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Intro

• emcaemca member
    Welcome!!

After 1 IUI, 3 IVF's with CGH/CCS testing, 10 early miscarriages, and lots of tears and frustration, we are moving on to Domestic Infant Adoption!  We are so excited to see what the future holds.

• Welcome! I'm new here also and like you am in the research and start up phase. Everyone here seems super nice and very helpful.

****SIGGY WARNING****

Hashimoto's with irregular cycles  DH- 37 Severe oligoasthenoteratozoospermia

TTC since May 2012

HSG- all clear

March 2014 - RE appt. 
    April 2014- Saline sono all's good, terrible SA results - 8 sperm found all abnormal
    May 2014- Fert Urology- Bilateral varicoceles, recommend Donor Sperm
    12/2014-  Surprise natural BFP  EDD 7/31/15 Plan:  Starting foster to adoption, natural cycles

• Loading the player...
  • AwBethAwBeth member
    welcome!! 
  • Welcome! I found the FAQ at the top of the board to be really helpful when we were researching. Feel free to ask questions and good luck!!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hello, and welcome!
  • Welcome!!  I am pretty new here and am in the middle of PRIDE adoption classes.  I look forward to chatting with you.
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"