Babies on the Brain
Options

Intro :)

Hi everyone! My husband and I will be TTC between now and October and I am super excited!!!!! Yesterday I had my yearly checkup, I had to get a new obgyn b/c mine retired, and I love the new doctor. I got the GenPath genetic screening, so waiting about 2 weeks for those results. That makes it seem so surreal b/c it's really the last step I needed to take before being ready to TTC. Being a mother means everything to me and has been my lifelong dream, and I think we are ready. BTW here is an intro!

My name is Julie. I am 28. MH and I have been married for 2.5 years. We are homeowners and have 2 dogs, Picabo and Daisy. I am a teacher (special ed) and am finishing my master's this December - that is why we waited until now to TTC. As a teacher, a spring/summer baby would be ideal so that's why Aug.-Oct. is my window. If it doesn't work out, I have not decided if we will continue trying to wait til next year. I am a person of strong faith in God so I am going with His plan for me  :). I wish everyone luck in their TTC endeavors and look forward to posting here!

BabyFetus Ticker

My Furbabies Daisy and Picabo <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Intro :)

• Options

Hi Julie,

I am a neubie too, and also a college prof trying to make the summer thing happen! Good luck!

*TTC #1 since June 2013*

Thats the Spot!
    THAT'S THE SPOT!

• Options
    My husband and I are also TTC next month through October! We seem to have a very similar story! I'm so excited! Good luck to you and hopefully we are only on this board for a short time :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    same boat here except we started ttc inJune hoping to pull off the extended maternity leave into summer, but no luck yet. I plan on temping next month to try for me success. Good luck!
    imageimageimage
    Funny Anniversary Ecard: I love being married to my best friend. I can tell him anything because half the time he doesn't hear me.
    TTC Sine June 2013
    BFP #1 August 6, 2013  MC August 10, 2013
    Started temping January 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"