Nurseries and Baby Gear

Can you use a bed bath and beyond coupon at bbb or bru?

Someone told me today that you can and that there are no exclusions on it.
True?
Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: Can you use a bed bath and beyond coupon at bbb or bru?

• I'm not sure about all the exclusions, but I used a Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupon at Buy, Buy, Baby when I bought my McClaren stroller.  I say this b/c the McClaren was listed as an exclusion, but they let me use it anyway (in 2009).    They have the same parent company.  I would guess that you can't use it at BRU unless they honor competitors coupons.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I could have sworn i heard you could but when i tried last month they looked at me like I'm crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • You can definitely use it at BBB. We used it a few months ago. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• jencnhjencnh member
    If you look at the Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons the exclusions are listed. It does list restrictions of baby items, not just housewares stuff. Baby Jogger is one that is always excluded, but can't remember what other brands.
  • I've found that it totally depends on who is ringing you up. They let my MIL who didn't even have an actual coupon, get 20%off on our uppababy stroller. They have let me use expired. It just totally depends 
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

• jefkjefk member
    imagebaconface:

You can definitely use them at Buy Buy Baby, although Bed Bath and Beyond accepts expired ones, but Buy Buy Baby does not. I am not sure about the exclusions.

I tried to use an expired Bed Bath Beyond coupon at Buy Buy Baby and I was told by the store manager that they don't take expired coupons, even though Bed Bath Beyond does.  I made a stink about it and they took the coupon anyway, I think just to shut me up. 

• FYI- If you registered with them, they have registry completion nights where everything is 20% off!  NO exclusions! There was one last night near me, and it was awesome- not too crowded, lots of help finding things, refreshments, etc. We didn't even have to wait to check out.   It was fantastic.

The newer Bed Bath & Beyond coupons have a "20% by this date and 10% off by this date", and at least the store near me stopped taking expired coupons.

TTC since Feb 2012. Me: 39, DH: 37
    BFP #1 5/27/12- m/c 7/9/12 @ 10w2d (cytotec induced @11w).
    Fibroids, Hashimoto's Hypothyroidism
    BFP #2 11/18/12  EDD 7/27/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • CHI-06CHI-06 member
    imagebabystoli:
    FYI If you registered with them, they have registry completion nights where everything is 20 off!nbsp; NO exclusions! There was one last night near me, and it was awesome not too crowded, lots of help finding things, refreshments, etc. We didn't even have to wait to check out.nbsp;nbsp; It was fantastic.nbsp;The newer Bed Bath amp; Beyond coupons have a "20 by this date and 10 off by this date", and at least the store near me stopped taking expired coupons.nbsp; nbsp;

Awesome! I may have to register just for my stroller! :
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • imageCHI-06:
    imagebabystoli:
    FYI If you registered with them, they have registry completion nights where everything is 20 off!nbsp; NO exclusions! There was one last night near me, and it was awesome not too crowded, lots of help finding things, refreshments, etc. We didn't even have to wait to check out.nbsp;nbsp; It was fantastic.nbsp;The newer Bed Bath amp; Beyond coupons have a "20 by this date and 10 off by this date", and at least the store near me stopped taking expired coupons.nbsp; nbsp;
    Awesome! I may have to register just for my stroller! :

I was going to go to this, but decided to go in earlier and they gave me the discount on everything anyway. I find if you just ask, a lot of times they say yes.  

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards