Pregnant after 35

March 15!!

I think I was meant to have kids in my thirties. Had fretility issues in my early twenties with my first marriage, got rid of him and strolled into my thirties a new me. When I was thirty one I had my sweet Ava....Had the Merina for the full chemically horrible five years....Took a year off from hormone altering birth control, menses always being wack a doodle and because of the endless fertility treatments in my twenties I wasn't betting that when we decided to try for another sweet baby it would be so easy...Had two months of late periods but no II . So in 2014 I will be 38 and our combined family will grow by one, allowing the answer when we all go out for dinner to be...Table for five please!

Side note: I think I may have a festive uterus. I tend to have babies near holidays. Ava is my Memorial Day baby and Sweet Pea will be my St. Patrick's Day baby.
Bonus: My stepdaughter and I share a birthday

Re: March 15!!

• Congrats! I think I am only allowed to get pregnant in July. With DS we TTC for 3 months and got pregnant in July DS was born on 3/24. We started TTC in August 2012 and just got a BFP almost a year later. Due date 3/28. So crazy. Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is funny...Good luck to you also!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats and welcome!

My first two are 8 years and one month apart. They actually had the same due date; DS was born 5 weeks early. Crazy!

ETA: I also remarried at 31. Girl, it's SO much better this time :) Thirties ROCK!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"