Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

High Back Booster w/ 5pt harness Seat Information

A couple of years ago, there was a woman on the boards who had a car seat information website that was really helpful. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? If so, can you post the link? If not, any other good sites and info would be appreciated. I'm on the market for a high-back booster with 5-pt harness.  I'd also welcome personal recommendations. THanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: High Back Booster w/ 5pt harness Seat Information

• Options
    I'm not sure, but you could try The Car Seat Lady website.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We are not ready for a harnessed booster yet, but if we were, I would get the britax frontier 90. It looks great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm not sure of the website, but my 50 lb DD (3 yrs) is in a Graco Argos 70 harnessed booster after completely outgrowing her convertible seat. I love it.
    Isabelle born via emergency c-section after her heart stopped 04.29.10
    asthma, astigmatism, amblyopia, allergies, tongue and maxillary ties

Noah born via RCS 12.09.13
    14q11.2 duplication, receptive language and adaptive behavior delays
    multiple health concerns under evaluation
    follow him here: www.facebook.com/lovefornoah

• Options
    imageLauraT25:
    It may have beennbsp;https://www.carseat.org/They are message boards with lots of helpful people to answer your questions. nbsp;There is also the Facebook group Car Seats for the Littles CSFTL, and the Car Seat Lady has a bunch of good info too.nbsp;
    Ditto. Harnessed boosters arw grewt, but they'll need stats too like age, weight, height, shirt size and car. I like my Frontiers for my older girls, easy to install for me, I've had a bit of experience, great longevity and suitable for tall kids. Not great in tight spaces or on a budget.
  • Options
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageLauraT25:
    It may have beennbsp;https://www.carseat.org/They are message boards with lots of helpful people to answer your questions. nbsp;There is also the Facebook group Car Seats for the Littles CSFTL, and the Car Seat Lady has a bunch of good info too.nbsp;
    Ditto. Harnessed boosters arw grewt, but they'll need stats too like age, weight, height, shirt size and car. I like my Frontiers for my older girls, easy to install for me, I've had a bit of experience, great longevity and suitable for tall kids. Not great in tight spaces or on a budget.
    They are $209 right now on Amazon.  That's a pretty good price for a seat that has a super long life.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"