1. How are you?
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight?
3. What are you looking forward to this week?
4. In a dream world where you have unlimited funds, what's one household chore that you would pay someone to do so you never had to do it again?
FiFiGirl07:New to the boards!
Welcome and congrats!
1. Doing all right.
2. On Sunday I presented a program I'd been working on for a little historical society and it went really well! No lowlight.
3. Having crossbars installed on our minivan so we can use our car-top carrier. (I know, we're wild and crazy!)
4. I would have someone come to vacuum and mop my floors every day. We have really dark-colored laminate floors that I loved when we first moved in, but with 2 dogs and a toddler, they show dirt really badly and look filthy all the time, even when I've just cleaned 10 minutes ago.
1. How are you? Tired and sore!
2. Weekend highlight / lowlight? I just stayed in all weekend - still adjusting to life with a little one : )
3. What are you looking forward to this week? Hoping to get out for some walks since the weather is supposed to cool down a bit. Not a whole lot else on the agenda at the moment!
In a dream world where you have unlimited funds, what's one household
chore that you would pay someone to do so you never had to do it again? Cleaning my kitchen floor! We also have dark hardwoods and it's a high traffic area and is just impossible to keep clean. And if they want to clean my bathrooms while they are here, that is a-ok too : )