April 2013 Moms
Options

cloth diapers

So I am thinking of switching over to cloth diapers. Can anyone offer any advice or experiences? I am pretty clueless on the subject. My friend told me about g diapers but I was wondering what else was out there. Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: cloth diapers

• Options
    There's a great CD board on TB. CHeck out the FAQ link on that board and lurk. Everyone's really helpful
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I wouldn't recommend gDiapers (I see them a lot for sale on the swap boards because they're not that great), but I second the CD board for questions and advice!

"I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go."

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

image Follow Me on Pinterest

Ginny DX 21-Hydroxylase Deficiency Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Charlie DX Specific Antibody Deficiency & ASD

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thank you! to the cd board I go! Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Just want to encourage you to try it out! I did and I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm reusing the ones i bought for ds, so it's saving lots of money. My favorites are bumgenius one size pockets.
  • Options
    We use Grovia All in 2's and love them!
  • Options
    imagekatie6/26/04:
    I'm reusing the ones i bought for ds, so it's saving lots of money. My favorites are bumgenius one size pockets.

That's what we use, too! Good luck Op! I love cloth!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I suggest watching some tutorials on YouTube as a good starting point. That's where I started and it was so helpful! They go through all the different types of diapers available and how to care for them. Really a great starting point if you are going in with zero knowledge. Watching those helped me take the leap back in the winter. Hoping to get DD potty trained soon so we can use the cloth on DS now. Good luck. It's not as hard as it sounds.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"