Health & Exercise

Anxiety

I've always had anxiety but lately it's gotten a lot worse!! Has anyone felt a spike in their anxiousness or had more panic attacks during pregnancy ?

Re: Anxiety

• kcs7kcs7 member
    Yep. It was really bad from about week 15 or so until just recently around week25 or so? I generally suffer bouts of anxiety pre pregnancy as well. Hang in there! I found for myself that at least being able to recognize it as anxiety helped some and it helped me tell myself that is what it is...anxiety and my feelings are feelings...not fact based on truth. Doesn't always work but sometimes helps. Hope you find some things that help. :

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • omg did I ever.  I was taking ativan as needed before I was pregnant and obviously I had to stop taking it when we found out.  That was so rough for me.  2 weeks I barely slept until the zoloft they gave me kicked in.  Thank god for that stuff.  For me the symptoms of pregnancy really made me anxious.  I was lucky to get all the bad stuff all at once and I don't like when I can't control things in my life and I never knew what the day would bring me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"