Food Allergy
Options

MSPI - Brands, recs, etc

My DD was MSPI and I'm prepping for this LO to be as well since its so common among siblings.  The problem is, I used to know what brands, etc of stuff were safe and since its been awhile, i've forgot.  Is there a general list somewhere of items? i would assume you ladies know of a blog or post or something that will give me a head start.  I know with DD, being plunged headfirst into the dairy and soy free diet witout prior knowledge added to my PPD, so I'm hoping that having a good list of accepted foods to begin with will help prevent that.

TIA!

pregnancy due date Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: MSPI - Brands, recs, etc

• Options

We have an MSPI Moms check in on the Breastfeeding board on Mondays. So, keep that in mind when baby arrives! You can read our posts at mspimoms.blogspot.com. Here's the one where we talked about specific brands: https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=69651920#69651920

The site mspimama.com also has great MSPI friendly recipes.  

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Options

I've been keeping a list too so that I don't forget for my next child. If you have Pinterest, there are also a lot of dairy/soy free recipes on there as well. Mspimama like someone else mentioned as well. 

Earth Balance spread (the red tub I believe)

Rudi's Bread 

Arnold's Family Whole Wheat Bread 

Applegate cold cuts

Cheerios, Rice Chex, Oatmeal

Cascadian Organics Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars

Enjoy Life Brand Cookies, Choc Chips, Etc www.enjoylife.com

So Delicious Coconut Milk, Yogurt, Ice Cream Etc

Bisquick Heart smart pancake mix

Duncan Hines Simple morning Blueberry muffin mix

Perdue Whole Grain Nuggets & Perdue Simply Smart Nuggets

Ortega Whole Grain taco kit

Panko bread crumbs