December 2010 Moms
Options

**CarlaBrett**

Just wanted to check in. How are you were doing?
imageimage

Re: **CarlaBrett**

• Options
    Thanks for checking on me. I'm actually doing pretty well. I'm surprised. Physically I feel SO much better and back to normal. Had my betas drawn today so hopefully I'll find out tomorrow if they are back to zero. Emotionally I'm good too. I think after my second ultrasound and knowing that the baby was smaller than it should be and that the heartbeat was also really low I had mentally prepared myself for something to happen. And while it sucked that it happened on vacation, it really was a blessing to have my family there to take care if me.

How have you been?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.

Things are mostly good with me.

Emotionally I think I'm doing pretty well but I have my moments. We just went camping with DHs family last weekend, 2 cousins and SIL were pg. Plus we were going to tell his family about the baby on this trip so it made it doublely hard. It was a relief to come home early.

Physically I'm great. I'm playing ball again and starting a "get fit" plan. I started AF today and I'm finding that to be a good thing. My body is doing what it should be doing, ya know?
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I understand about the camping weekend. I'm really curious about how I'll feel in February and secretly am hoping that none of my close friends announce they are pregnant and due around that time. Not that I don't want them to be pregnant, but I don't want to compare myself to them like, "Oh, I should be showing now" or "I should be getting my nursery ready" etc.

I'm wondering when AF will show up. I hope soon, I'm ready to move on and put this all behind me.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm having the same feelings about February. We can commiserate together.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"