Secondary IF
Options

Symptom Scrutiny

So, I'm already overanylizing every possible symptom.  I felt sorta bloated, or a fullness in my lower abdomen.  I of course googles bloated at 4-5 dpo, and found several posts on other sites where ppl had that symptom and ended up with a bfp.  

I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but am feeling a bit optimistic about this cycle.  I had been doing good, but of course then needed to check my edd.  Early April, since dd was born early - I figure if this cycle is successful then I would have a March or April baby.

How is everyone else in the 2ww doing?  Any possible symptoms to scrutinize? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Symptom Scrutiny

• Options
    I forgot to add, I had to get up early this morning to go in and have a progesterone test done.  I'll update if/when I get those results.  Hoping that I show that I responded well to the clomid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ahh I hope its both our cycles!! I would be due April 21st
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to both of you.  You will be in my thoughts! 

• Options
    KC1212KC1212 member
    Hope this is your cycle! I'm still in the 2ww but consider it over I got a bfn at 10dpo on a first response and now I'm cranky and cramping I've moved on and now I'm relaxing til next month

I use to tell DH all the time "I may not know when I am pregnant but I sure as heck know when I'm not"

I have kept track of my symptoms mainly for my record I know with DS there were several red flags but I was convinced we couldn't conceive at all.

I started sleeping on my husbands side of the bed to be closer to the bathroom because I had to pee A LOT. I was wearing sports bras to bed because my boobs hurt. And I craved sausage and I don't like sausage.

Me: 27 DH: 33
    Married 6 years
    Conceived DS after 4 years of MFI

TTC # 2 (not trying,not preventing ever)
    May 2013 - August 2013 Timed Intercourse = BFN
    September 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs=BFN
    October 2013 Timed Intercourse, Weekly Acupuncture, Herbs, and "warming foods" = BFP
    Beta #1 19, Beta #2 18 Progesterone 4.6 Miscarried 11/9/13
    November 2013 - Benched, waiting for first post-loss AF.
    No longer benched per New RE/OB!
    Jan. 15 2014 - BFP. HCG 3900 - Ectopic :( 
    Jan. 16 2014 Left tube removed and D&C
    March 2, 2014 First AF

• Options
    2ww here, but break from charting so I don't know if or when O happened. feeling pressure/fullness, but I feel that every month so I'm waiting for the spotting to begin. On CD 26 today and I've gone between 25 and 29 days for the last several months so I'm expecting to begin a new cycle any second now. Although I did have a crazy thought about an hour ago that since the royal baby is here there is an opening in pregnancy land. Clearly, we've all been standing in line far too long so one of us is bound to get in! Good luck to all.
  • Options

I swear I have no symptoms...which kind of freaks me out a little. I test in a week. AHHH!!! Poor DH is so certain it's going to work this cycle. I can't get out of this negative mindset. 

Good luck!! (I haven't checked a potential due date yet...) 

DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I always revert back to my DSs BFP chart for clues (temp shifts, cramping, spotting, etc). I am also in the beginning of my 2ww. Our EDD this cycle would be 4/13. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Oh I hope we can do a massive take over of the April 2014 board! It would be so nice if we all got sticky bfps!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    I just had my ER today so no symptoms but this post made me realize if this is our cycle I will have almost the exact same due date I did with DD. Kind of crazy!
    imageimage

First Time: DD born 3/2011 after trying for two years, LAP, and two IUIs w/ Femera + Ovidrel
    This Time: 4/12 Femera IUI #1 BFN, 5/12 Femera + TI BFN, 6/12 Femera + IUI #2 BFN, 7/12 Femera + IUI #3 BFN, 8/12 Follistim IUI #4 BFN
    IVF #1: ER 11/5/12 : 17 eggs retrieved/6 fertilized, ET 11/10/12 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #2: ER 1/28/13 : 12 eggs retrieved/9 fertilized, ET 2/2/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #3: ER 4/15/13 : 13 eggs retrieved/7 fertilized, ET 4/18/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    Laparoscopy 5/24/13 : Stage 2 Endo, Scaring, and Both tubes Blocked but successfully Opened
    IVF #4 (Clinical Trial): ER 7/22/13 : 15 eggs/8 fertilized, ET 7/25/13 : 3dt of 3 embies/0 frosties BFN
    IVF #5: ER 11/4/13 : 13 eggs/12 fertilized, ET 11/9/13 : 5dt of 2 embies/0 frosties BFP!!! Beta 11/20/13 = 447 1 Beautiful Baby! EDD: July 28, 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"