TTC after 35
Options

messed up chart, suggestions?

I already know the answer just throwing it out there incase someone has a different logic than me, if you look at my chart you will see FF has declared I have O'd. Problem is I accidently put todays temp in yesterdays spot and in todays spot, and I cannot for the life of me remeber what yesterdays temp was!

SO I think I should through out yesterdays temp and see what tomorrow brings, any other suggestions?

and it would kinda suck if I did O (for one I would be shocked! I have pcos) and two our timing wasn't great. 

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
3 cycles clomid with Ob,
1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

Re: messed up chart, suggestions?

• Options
    Hi! I don't have advice your idea seems sound to me but I just wanted to say hi. I am glad to see you are trying again. I could be mistaking you for someone else but I thought I might have seen a post that you were going to stop trying. Best of luck!!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options

You are correct Maryland! I did post that we were done, and I thought we were but my DH said to me several days later as i sat debating taking my prenatals, he said you need them, I said why, he said incase you get KU, I said what? Apparentyly he said he we could try to the end of the year and than decide if there needs to be a more permanent solution, but we were done with any medical interventions.

But since we I had a 1 BFP for a hot minute almost 2 years ago in our attempts I don't forsee me actually getting a BFP especially with pcos. SO i didn't jump back on the board in excitment. Last cycle after the heartbreak I didn't temp or anything and I was really irritated not knowing. So we are trying - casually.

Oh that hot minute BFP, was only on 1 test out of 4, but my OB said I probably was and since all the other tests were a different brand from that one, they didn't pick up on the already fading hcg....so here is to hoping!!

My Ovulation Chart

3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck! I didn't mean to intrude, I just remember you were trying injectibles with timed intercourse when we were considering that so I guess you can say I have been following your story. I hope so very much for you that you get pregnant.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options
    You didn't intrude, I appreciate you remebering! best of luck to you in your IVF journey!

My Ovulation Chart

3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options

Honestly I don't think there is enough temps for FF to find ovulation.  You could have had higher temps from day 1- 12 when you started temping.  That would make your cover line higher and the DPO not really after ovulation.  I would just keep temping and see what comes of it.  Sorry.   

BFP #1 April 28, 2009 - miscarriage 5/17/2009
    BFP #2 March 21, 2010 CP 3/28/2010
    BFP # 3 August 1, 2010 baby boy April 7, 2011
    BFP #4 February 9, 2013 missed miscarriage @ 15 weeks on May 1st , 2013.
    fingers crossed BFP #5 10/03/2013 due June 10, 2014. Unplanned C-Section on May 29, 2014. Welcome Grant!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"