Pregnant after IF
Options

NT SCAN AND WHAT TO EXPECT

Hey ladies. So our NT scan is set for wednesday eve and I'm of course nervous! I have been doing well, belly is showing, bbbs are starting to leak very lightly but yep they are leaking, peeing 10000000 times at night lol and heart yrn galore.

But of course before any ultrasound I get so flipping nervous! What should I expect at this appt?
TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --

Re: NT SCAN AND WHAT TO EXPECT

• Options
    i had mine this morning... took a bit longer because baby a wasn't cooperating and the tech couldnt' get 3 measurements.  About a half hour for each baby, but it's just a scan like every other one.  i was just happy to see the babies!  you can google for typical NT measurements.  I knew bigger was worse to have but luckily mine were both under 1.3mm so one less worry! don't worry, just enjoy the view of your little one kicking and swimming around. :) 
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    Our bean was pretty laid back when we had it last Monday, so it was easy to measure. It took about 20 minutes, but it was an abdominal ultrasound, so it was a little uncomfortable because the tech had to press down pretty hard. They wanted to see under 3, and it was 2.3 or 2.4 so I was happy! Good luck!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejezebel57:
    i had mine this morning... took a bit longer because baby a wasn't cooperating and the tech couldnt' get 3 measurements. nbsp;About a half hour for each baby, but it's just a scan like every other one. nbsp;i was just happy to see the babies! nbsp;you can google for typical NT measurements. nbsp;I knew bigger was worse to have but luckily mine were both under 1.3mm so one less worry! don't worry, just enjoy the view of your little one kicking and swimming around. :nbsp;

Thanks Jez. Feels so good to finally be PG, I just want the LO to be well. Ill post on Wednesday after the appt.
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • Options
    imagerichzep:
    I went in with the attitude that it was an opportunity to see LO again.nbsp; So, I didn't do any research or find anything out before hand.nbsp; REALLY helped with my anxiety.So, when the doc did his measurements and he said everything looked good, I went with it.nbsp; There's a few things that they measure and there will probably be a blood test.nbsp;nbsp; It's not that much different than a regular ultrasound.

That's what I'm mostly excited for, to see our LO. Thanks hun
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"