July 2011 Moms

Updates take 2

They are going to roll out the new platform again, hopefully glitch free, tomorrow night, the 23rd, with it up and running by the morning of the 24th.   As before, any PMs will get deleted so save info you might need and I would expect some late night posts to go missing as I don't think that can be avoided if you are posting at the exact time they are switching host providers.

imageimage
2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

Re: Updates take 2

• This hasn't made it to my new BMB. Are you ok with me c/p'ing to Jan '14? Or can you XP it? Thans!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • imageDeblondie1:
    This hasn't made it to my new BMB. Are you ok with me c/p'ing to Jan '14? Or can you XP it? Thans!

You are welcome to pass it along.  I'd do it but the bump keeps censoring me for duplicate posts.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"