Any moms from southwest austin? — The Bump
Austin Babies

Any moms from southwest austin?

Hi, 

My name is Julia, and my husband and I just moved to Austin earlier this year from Dallas. We are expecting a little girl ( our first) in early september (the 5th), and I am looking to find some new friends in the area.

From perusing the board, I noticed that a lot of people are in north Austin. Is there anyone in southwest Austin? I live in the belterra/ledge stone/ high point area and would love to find some other friends close to home.

Thanks,

Julia Van Buskirk 

Re: Any moms from southwest austin?

• We live in South Austin,near Shady Hollow. Welcome to the board and to A-Town!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We live in the south and are expecting our first children b/g twins the beginning of July. Welcome to Austin.
  • Not due until January but eager to meet folks who are going through the same changes.  Live south off Brodie and thinking about starting Yoga Yoga's prenatal class.  Would love to meet up!  Welcome to Austin!
  • Yoga Yoga's prenatal yoga classes with Alice Duffy (Westgate) have been great so far!! 

I'm due Nov. 20th with our first, and we're south (near Congress/S. 1st/Ben White).  

• I live south and just had my second babe. I also have a 5 yr old. Welcome to Austin. Also, the yoga yoga prenatal class is great! :
  • We live in Rim Rock.  We just moved here at the end of last year.  We are due in February with our first. 
  • Hi! My husband and I are expecting our first, due November 24th. A little girl! We live South, Slaughter and Manchaca area. I've checked out the forums for a while now, but haven't posted. Trying to be more social... Welcome to Austin!

Linda 

• Hello hello!!  We're also expecting our first - due in January.  We live in Circle C and I've been considering trying the prenatal yoga classes at YogaYoga Westgate.  I would love to meet other expecting moms in the area :) 

• Also, maybe we can start a FB group??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards