Pregnant after 35
Options

35 and 11 weeks pregnant

We are so nervous with this baby.  We lost our little boy at 17 weeks.  We are not sure what happened.  I'm afraid to get too excited.  I have been trying to relax about everything but, sometimes it's hard to.

Re: 35 and 11 weeks pregnant

• Options
    I lost my second one around that time as well about 12 years ago after my first child. I lost another one when my daughter was about three years old. Then I lost one this past February. I completely understand how you feel. I'm 21 weeks and 6 days today and I still pray all goes well with this being my 7th pregnancy and hopefully fourth living baby. Just try to relax as much as you can. I know easier said than done, right. They say if something is wrong with the baby, the pregnancy ends itself. I'm sure you're doing everything right. I'll be praying for you.

imageLotzaLuvz:
    We are so nervous with this baby. nbsp;We lost our little boy at 17 weeks. nbsp;We are not sure what happened. nbsp;I'm afraid to get too excited. nbsp;I have been trying to relax about everything but, sometimes it's hard to.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. There are many of us here who understand the worry. I found that making a very solid decision to be positive and focus on believing everything would be fine really helped. Take it one day at a time, deciding each day to be thankful for your baby, it will really help your body support the pregnancy if you can find ways to de stress. Hugs!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am right there with you!  I don't know when I will be able to relax.  Hopefully not for the next 18 plus years! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"