TTC after 35
Options

Into

Hi all, just wanted to do a bit if an intro. I'm 36 37 in October. I have a 4 year old son. It took 18 months to get pregnant with him.

We've been trying to conceive for 13 months, and in that time I've had 2 heartbreaking miscarriages. One at 12 weeks in April and one in June at 5 weeks. I'm suddenly very aware of my age and so scared we'll never be able to have another child.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Re: Into

• Options

Welcome and best wishes with your TTC journey. The ladies here are really welcoming and supportive.

We're TTC #3 and at this stage am feeling frustrated that I haven't gotten my period back after DD2, but am reluctant to wean her. 

I'm very sorry for your losses. 

Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• Options

Hello! I'm a newb to this board as well now that we're TTC'ing for the first time. I'm lurking more than posting but that is slowly changing, I have appreciated the info and positive spirit of the ladies here. I hope you find the same!

I'm very sorry for your losses.

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Welcome.  I am sorry to hear of your losses.  I know how tuff they are to go through.....  I hope you are healing well.  Due to the amount of time that you have been trying and the two miscarriages. I would recommend going to a RE just to have them confirm or identify that you and your husband are healthy or have an issue that might be causing the miscarriages that can be corrected.  

Just a thought.  Best of luck and hope that your journey will be quick and sweet!

Nice to meet you!  ;)

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
  • Options
    Welcome. Sorry for your losses. Best of luck.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • Options
    I'm very sorry for your losses. Welcometo the board and best of luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Welcome, I am 39 and had a MC in Feb, we are ttc our first.  We got pregnant 1st try in Dec just to MC in Feb, now 4 months after MC still TTC.  If nothing in another month or two off to the Dr we go.  I so hope we dont have to go that far.

Welcome!!! 

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Welcome to the board! I hope you move on quickly!

My Ovulation Chart

Me: 41 DH: 46. We are TTC our 1st, started July '11,
    3 cycles clomid with Ob,
    1 cycle Tamoxifen with Ob,
    Diagnosed PCOS 11/5/12
    clomid, trigger & timed bd 12/12 BFN
    1st clomid IUI 1/4/13 BFN.
    2nd clomid IUI 2/13 cancelled didn't respond to clomid.
    3/15/13 scheduled laparoscopy & on bcp.

May 10 IUI from injectibles - BFN 

May 22 done with interventions it will either happen or it won't. 

February 2014 No longer actively trying, but not preventing. 

SURPISE BFP 4/2/2015!!!!!!!!!!

Miscarriage 4/23/15

• Options
    Welcome to the board. All of the ladies here are very supportive and knowledgable. Good Luck.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Me-39, HSG 2/13- clear. DS-IUI #1-3/13,300iu Menopur 12 days,3 days Cetrotide, Ovidrel Trigger-BFN. IUI #2 06/13, BFP EDD: 02/22/14 m/c (cp), IUI #3- BFP EDD: 5/17/14 m/c 09/13. Blood work/RPL panel- nk cell/MTHFR mutation- negative. Blood work all good. Unexplained reason for m/c. IUI #4 BFP m/c (cp) 10/13. IUI #5- 12/13 Cancelled. No response. (1)follicle. IUI #5.1- 2/14. IVF Bound

********************SAIF/ PAIF/ ALL ARE WELCOME***********************
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"