New Jersey Babies
Options

Hoping to move to nj :)

Hello. We just sold our home in Staten Island and looking to move to jersey. I am originally from the west coast so I'm not familiar with all the areas in jersey. My husband works in the city so it would need to be somewhere he can take the bus or train. I have 2 boys. One going into kindergarden and a soon to be 1 yr old. I love montclair but the taxes are so high :( we plan on driving through verona this weekend. I heard it was nice, but we have never been there. Im looking for an area with good schools. Any suggestions would be great. I am super excited to move! TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hoping to move to nj :)

• Options
    We just moved to Whippany (Morris County) last year. We love the area. Train nearby in Madison. Verona is a nice area but once again, taxes are high. You will usually find the taxes to be more reasonable in Morris Co
  • Options
    What's ur price range and how far of a commute r u looking for?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any feedback on glen ridge? 
  • Options
    Verona is a beautiul town & there is a coach bus that goes into the city. Caldwell, West Caldwell & West Orange are also nice neighboring towns. Taxes will be high but you will have access to buses that go into the city. Morris Co. has some really nice towns as well with lesser taxes. 
  • Options
    imagetlou rosales:
    Any feedback on glen ridge?nbsp;

Glen Ridge is very high in taxes, too. The closer to the city, the taxes are up there. Morris Plains is nice, Denville is really pretty, Basking Ridge is pretty, but higher taxes, Bridgewater has nice areas. Trains in close proximity.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    I live in Wayne (Passaic county) and many people who live here commute to the City. I love this town!
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. I love montclair but the taxes are too high :( glen ridge's taxes are a little lower. We are looking at a couple houses there tomorrow. We haven't really looked Into verona. Someone told us the commute to the city is much much longer in verona. We have 3 months to move out ...I hope we find our perfect home soon!!!
  • Options
    I just moved to saddle brook and I love it. Taxes are low and it's a great town
    Jenny DiLo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"