March 2012 Moms

MIA, LATEST & QUESTION

HI!!!!!!!!!!! So while I was a 'few and far between' poster, I haven't been able to access the forums for months. I don't know if it was my computer or TB. Either way, it was very annoying. Maybe it's straightened out? (warning, this post got way longer than I had intended!)

Anyway, I'm so out of the loop on what everyone's LO's are doing (and also what's been going on with you ladies). I did miss it! I'm not sure if anyone even remembers me, haha! Helen didn't walk until a few weeks ago and now we're RUNNING. RUNNING after duck-ducks, RUNNING after tractors, RUNNING after the dog...... you get the idea Wink  The farming season is going better than last year which is excellent, but also mean DH is busier. He always takes time for DD, though, and likes having her outside with him.

Latest: we had been trying for #2 this year, but a few weeks ago talked about waiting until January to continue trying as it would tough for me to wrangle a 2 yo and a newborn at the start of a season. It would be easier to have a newborn in the winter when all of us could be a better functioning team. Well, just as happened 2 years ago, fate took the reins! I just joined the March 2014 board (I hope it'll be low-drama)! Anxious and excited are my emotions. When we talked about waiting, I kind of breathed a sigh of relief. My best friend is getting married at the end of September and we have a (first time) vacation to Mexico in December. This will be de ja vu to our trip to Vegas when I was 7 months, lol. I'm glad to have our next LO on the way, though. DH was much more excited this time when I told him and he said it's because he knows what's coming (as in how much he's enjoyed being a dad). AWWWWWWWWWWWW! He also said that he'd been thinking that he didn't want to wait and try for a winter baby, and that he was trying to figure out how to tell me. We laughed together when he told me that. So, fingers crossed for no meningitis this time around. DH has advised that I start mentally preparing for the migraines again, but I really hope that I won't get them this time (those and the meningitis were the reason I never really posted on this board during my pregnancy). Estimated DD: 3/30/14. Helen is 3/28/12 and I'm 3/31/81. What a bunch of March babies!

Question: For those who are pregnant the second time around, and those who already have #2 from this board, what have you noticed as similarities/differences between your pregnancies? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MIA, LATEST & QUESTION

• Welcome back and congratulations on expecting 2! I remember you, our dd's share the same birthday. My dd has been walking for a couple weeks also now. I hope this pregnancy is a breeze for you.

Glad to hear your year for farming is going better also. We have great looking crops but have been trying to play catch up from those three weeks of rain. We have so much hay that needed cut, but it's had to wait. We just finished wheat and got all the straw baled.

We are also trying for our second right now. Once again, glad to see you back, and congratulations, congratulations, congratulations!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • No info for you on being pregnant with #2 as I'm not there yet. Understand trying to plan kids around life and schedules. We don't farm but my husband does lumberjack competitions. July-September is insane for us. On the road every weekend or nearly every weekend. So we are trying to plan for spring babies here. Of course, God could always have other plans. :) We are waiting until after DD is 2 to start trying as we still owe quite a bit on her birth. We want to be in a much better place financially before we add another child.

Congrats!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!

With my first pregnancy I had GD, second one I didn't. I feel like the second one was all around easier, maybe because I was busy taking care of a baby already! I am also a March 2013 poster, and I just read a post with everyone complaining that March 2014 moms keep posting on our board by accident, lol. Hope you have some nice ladies on your new BMB.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"