Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby trend expedition double stroller anyone?

Anyone have experience with this?
I don't really want it for jogging but as my everyday stroller. Mainly I use a stroller for walking kids to school, the mall or other outings especially in the summer.
I have a three year old, two year old and one due in dec. can I even put a newborn in it?
Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: Baby trend expedition double stroller anyone?

• Options
    I had the single baby trend with my first.  I hated it.  Terrible to fold and no I would not have been comfortable with a newborn in it without the infant seat attachment.  I disliked it so much I just gave it away to be rid of it, but warned the person I gave it too.  I know it's a cheap option, but maybe consider finding a better brand used on craigslist.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have this set and have been using it for the last year and a half. We couldn't use the stroller without the carseat for at least 4 or 5 months but that didn't bother me. I like the jogger much better than a traditional travel system. It is somewhat bulky to fold but i have an suv so that was never an issue. We used this stroller exclusively for the first year and then got an umbrella stroller which we do use more often now. I still prefer the jogger when i know we will be out for a longer period of time. I'm expecting in jan and i do plan on using this system again. However, if you plan on using the stroller everyday, it may not meet your needs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"