South Jersey Babies

New Moms in Swedesboro area?

I am a FTM of a 3 month old who is new to the area. My little guy was born, Feb 28 and I  would like to connect with other mommies in the area with babies around the same age. I haven't found a mom's club that worked for me since I am not a SAHM. All activities were during the day. Any other Mommies in the area interested in a play group or outings? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New Moms in Swedesboro area?

• Hi, and welcome to the area!

I'm not a new mom (woah, that's strange to say), my daughter will be 2 in July. I too, found that all the play groups were for SAHMs. Even the Little Gym in Swedesboro had the most inconvenient class schedule.

Maybe start a play group on Meetup.com? Swedesboro is a great area for young families, there has to be other moms in your situation. 

User Banned You have been banned from posting on the forums until 01-11-2165 8:18 AM. The reason for this ban is Inappropriate Links or Signature. Please return to participate in the forums after the ban has elapsed.
  • Hi,

I am a recently new mom in the Swedesboro area.  My son was born May 26th.  I also work full time and am looking for a group to join that has flexibility as well.

• Loading the player...
  • I am close to the Swedesboro area.  I would love to get together with other moms for playgroups and outings.  My youngest was born 4/13. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"