Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Growth Spurt??

My LO is 3 months old (13 weeks) and for two weeks now he has been waking up every two hours to nurse (previously, he had just reached the 6 hour mark).  I try giving him a pacifier, but he just spits it out.  He nurses for 15-20 mins, so I'm certain he truly is hungry.  Have any of you ladies experienced this, and when did it end? I don't need him sleeping through the night yet, I'm really just asking for 4 hours...I need to sleep! 
Anniversary

Re: Growth Spurt??

• Options
    We didn't have this problem at night, but my DS was only taking really short catnaps all day and wanting to nurse constantly with lots of fussing when he was 2.5 months. It lasted a couple weeks and things are better now thank god. Just hang in there...it's a phase and it will pass!
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    I've read that between 3 and 4 months, babies go through growth spurts. I can say this to be true for my LO, but she was wanting more formula and sleeping more. For about 4 days all she seemed to be doing was eating and sleeping, and she's definitely bigger :) Good thing is it will pass, which is especially comforting when you're breastfeeding. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

sounds more like a sleep regression

• Options

imagedarenc:
    My LO is 3 months old (13 weeks) and for two weeks now he has been waking up every two hours to nurse (previously, he had just reached the 6 hour mark).  I try giving him a pacifier, but he just spits it out.  He nurses for 15-20 mins, so I'm certain he truly is hungry.  Have any of you ladies experienced this, and when did it end? I don't need him sleeping through the night yet, I'm really just asking for 4 hours...I need to sleep! 

Mine just got over doing the same thing, thank God it's over, I hope! She went back to normal up once a night schedule! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"