VBAC
Options

Vba3cs

Hi all,
I'm currently 12 wks w 4th childmy first 3 were cs1 2 were due to pree at 27 and 30 wkslast one was full term but RCS due to fetal distress in retrospect I'm not so clear abt what the distress was... in the south Jersey area looking for any dr who is vbac friendlymy dr has already said no and reached out to another local practice that's supposed to be very "woman" friendly and they said no as wellso far I heard of a dr in far north jerseywonder if any vba3c stories out there and any info on supportive drs I'm pretty familiar w the Philly areaTia :

Re: Vba3cs

• Options
    Have you tried your local ICAN chapter? I know someone who had a successful VBA3C (in TX or I would ask her for a recommendation for you), anyway, she said that her local ICAN chapter was a great resource for finding a supportive doctor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I actually just reached out to the closest Ican chapter to mehopefully that'll create some leads.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctors office in Sewell is very VBAC friendly. I use OB/GYN Associates. They are affiliated with Virtua
    IAmPregnant Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"