August 2013 Moms

Mucus plug question

I'm 36.5 weeks, 1 cm dilated and I'm 90 certain I just lost my mucus plug. For those who have had experience, I'm wondering what to expect in regards to losing your mucus plug and the onset of labor?

Re: Mucus plug question

• Expect nothing.
    imageimageimageimage

• Your plug can regenerate, sometimes it doesn't mean anything when it comes to labor.
  • Loading the player...
    photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• imagehenderson1026:

Hahaha how long have you been storing that gem away to use?!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • imageBlondieBia21:
    imagehenderson1026:
    Hahaha how long have you been storing that gem away to use?!

A few weeks - I decided that is my official mucus plug gif :)

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• imagehenderson1026:

Hahahaha!!!! Love this, hilarious

• imagesppugrl:
    I'm 36.5 weeks, 1 cm dilated and I'm 90 certain I just lost my mucus plug. For those who have had experience, I'm wondering what to expect in regards to losing your mucus plug and the onset of labor?

No No NO!!!! Not another mucous plug question!!! Quick, who has that gif of the giant dancing green mucous plug we saw a few days ago?? Insert now please
  • No.I will NOT discuss crotch snot with you.

Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • imageJill9288:
    No.I will NOT discuss crotch snot with you.nbsp;

I officially love you Jill!!!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagehenderson1026:

Lol!
    imageimageimageimage

• www.google.com
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • imagehenderson1026:

Ded. 

Bless your snarky heart. 

• Here, this link might be helpful for you OP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehenderson1026:

I heart Robyn Sparkles!!! Lmao!!!
  • Oh lord. Here we go :p
  • I. Can't. I had freakin MP dreams last time...
  • imagehenderson1026:

I need to put this on FB. One of my "friends" has been posting about her daughter's dilation progress. Eww! We don't want to hear about your 16 year old's cervix! Isn't that illegal somewhere? If not it should be. 

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    photo s622_zps5a9557e5.jpg photo 7ed57166-3187-446e-8404-f2ef169fe40f_zps238c4d05.jpg photo s620_zps504f3ce2.jpg
  • expect it to start doing this in your kitchen in about 2-4 hours.

image GIFSoup 

• Excuse me. I'm not on this that much so I didn't realize that you're all bombarded with this topic. I just thought I would be able to get some real help rather than reading up on generalized medical information. Maybe this august club isn't as helpful and kind as it is meant to be.
  • imagelisarene77:

I need to put this on FB. One of my "friends" has been posting about her daughter's dilation progress. Eww! We don't want to hear about your 16 year old's cervix! Isn't that illegal somewhere? If not it should be. 

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• imagesppugrl:
    Excuse me. I'm not on this that much so I didn't realize that you're all bombarded with this topic. I just thought I would be able to get some real help rather than reading up on generalized medical information. Maybe this august club isn't as helpful and kind as it is meant to be.

It really has nothing to do with being kind. It doesn't tell you anything, or mean anything really. And...it's gross. 

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • imageStephw32:
    expect it to start doing this in your kitchen in about 24 hours.nbsp;image GIFSoupnbsp;

I can't stop laughing!!
  • imagesppugrl:
    Excuse me. I'm not on this that much so I didn't realize that you're all bombarded with this topic. I just thought I would be able to get some real help rather than reading up on generalized medical information. Maybe this august club isn't as helpful and kind as it is meant to be.

::face palm::

so you don't even lurk? you just pop on every few months to use the board as your personal google?

BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• imagehenderson1026:

imagesppugrl:

::face palm::

so you don't even lurk? you just pop on every few months to use the board as your personal google?

Henderson, you hit it on the nail!
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • imagesppugrl:

If there was ever a time to read up on "generalized medical information" it's when you are about to bring a life into the world.

Plus we were never meant to be kind and helpful. The boards name is August 13. So really the only thing that implies is we are due in August. No helpfulness or kindness is mentioned.

But to answer your question, I lost mine 24 hours before I went into labor. But my friend lost hers 3 weeks before she went into labor. So it's really hard to say what will happen. Either way...I'm 100 percent sure you will be holding a baby by August 30.
     DS1 8/2011. DS2 8/2013.

• Some of you need to lighten up a bit she had a question and wanted another pregnant opinion this is a board for helping not bashing. Who cares if the question had been asked before or she doesn't post that often.
  • imageStephw32:
    expect it to start doing this in your kitchen in about 24 hours.nbsp;image GIFSoupnbsp;

OMG I love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• dont feel bad.. i asked a simple question about what bottles people in this month were using & they were extremely rude. i did not think an online room about being pregnant/birth/babies would be so pathetically obnoxious! i wish you much luck. i am due aug. 15.
  • imageLimo526:
    Some of you need to lighten up a bit she had a question and wanted another pregnant opinion this is a board for helping not bashing. Who cares if the question had been asked before or she doesn't post that often.

I knew one would come along...
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • imageJenandGary:
    dont feel bad.. i asked a simple question about what bottles people in this month were using amp; they were extremely rude. i did not think an online room about being pregnant/birth/babies would be so pathetically obnoxious! i wish you much luck. i am due aug. 15.

You did not ask what kind we were using. You asked what was the best for colic. Something a simple google search would have given you the answer to. Wondering what others are using is totally different.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • imageJenandGary:
    dont feel bad.. i asked a simple question about what bottles people in this month were using amp; they were extremely rude. i did not think an online room about being pregnant/birth/babies would be so pathetically obnoxious! i wish you much luck. i am due aug. 15.

But yet you keep coming back for more...interesting.
        DS born 8-16-2013
  • imageJenandGary:

I just went and read your post. You got lots of great recommendations.

• imagesppugrl:

You know nothing.

• imagechattychiqa:
    Your baby should have fallen out immediately. I'm surprised you had enough time to log on and post a question about it!

This all the way!
  • Weeeee! The white knighting begins!

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    wherever you are."
  • imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imageLimo526:
    Some of you need to lighten up a bit she had a question and wanted another pregnant opinion this is a board for helping not bashing. Who cares if the question had been asked before or she doesn't post that often.

Damn right! People are here for questions or to talk anout what is going on not to be made fun of. If you don't want to answer her question read and move on!
  • imageLimo526:
    imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imageLimo526:
    image I knew one would come along...
    Damn right! People are here for questions or to talk anout what is going on not to be made fun of. If you don't want to answer her question read and move on!

You don't get to decide how to board is run, sweetie.

• imageLimo526:
    imageCaliforniaDream87:
    imageLimo526:

Actually, no.

You cannot dictate how people should respond. This is the Internet you know. If you don't like it you can move on!
        DS born 8-16-2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"