Parenting after 35

Hi!

That freaking virus message is getting on my last damn nerve so I've been keeping my distance from TB, but I wanted to say "hiiiiiiii" to my girls.

Not much going on here. It's hot, the little guy is getting better at walking, the big guy is having fun at summer school, and I'm freaking out about their impending birthdays.

How are you guys?

Re: Hi!

• Hello, 

I am glad your boys are doing ok. It is hot in MA too. High 90s all week. I get a lot of bday inspiration from pintrest and google. I have done for my dd a monkey party a giraffe party and for three she is having a pink party. She is a Jan baby, so it is always really cold, so we can not do it outside. Best of luck planning. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi there! DD is cutting her top two canine teeth and is miserable. She's still not walking on her own, but at least is starting to show some interest again. I think she wants to keep up with her little friends in the music and gym classes we've been taking her to! Good luck with your party planning.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • steverstever member

imageELF4321:
    Hi there! DD is cutting her top two canine teeth and is miserable. She's still not walking on her own, but at least is starting to show some interest again. I think she wants to keep up with her little friends in the music and gym classes we've been taking her to! Good luck with your party planning.

Boo to pesky toofers, but yay to taking an interest in walking! Gymboree, or whatever class, is allll about peer pressure Stick out tongue

• Heeeeellllloooo (said in my Seinfeld voice)

My girls birthdays are all close together.  It's nice for me to get it out of the way all at once.  I don't do super huge productions, after having over 100 people at DD1   first birthday party and realizing she won't remember a thing! It was crazy, needless to say, never again.

I just signed up for my first half marathon and I'm terrified, nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm doing the Tinkerbell Half in Disneyland. We are making a big weekend trip out of it. Wish me luck.

Almost done with maternity leave and sad but excited to get back to work.

Take care Stever!

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• I rarely post over here but wanted to say hi too! I miss ttc and pregs after 35. Love seeing familiar names over here!
    DS 5th birthday party is Saturday and I'm tired just thinking,about it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • steverstever member
    imageJilliansMoma:

Heeeeellllloooo (said in my Seinfeld voice)

My girls birthdays are all close together.  It's nice for me to get it out of the way all at once.  I don't do super huge productions, after having over 100 people at DD1   first birthday party and realizing she won't remember a thing! It was crazy, needless to say, never again.

I just signed up for my first half marathon and I'm terrified, nervous and excited all at the same time. I'm doing the Tinkerbell Half in Disneyland. We are making a big weekend trip out of it. Wish me luck.

Almost done with maternity leave and sad but excited to get back to work.

Take care Stever!

JM 

100 people at a birthday party?!? Crikey! And GL with the half marathon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"