March 2012 Moms

hey, look. I actually got on.

I really wish TB would get this whole message board thing straightened out. :/

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: hey, look. I actually got on.

• I was just thinking about you! Hope life settled down a bit!
  • It has changed. Settled down in some ways. My van is finally 100%.....but DH's car goes to the shop tomorrow. Praying it is less than $500 but I'm doubting it.

DH was asked if he wanted to run a different truck at work. Would come with a raise. The exact number isn't decided on but we're hoping at least $1-2/hour. $2 would bring in about $60/week after taxes and would help us out greatly. He's going to ask for $5/hour and let them talk him down to $2. lol. $3 would be even better. He hasn't had a raise in a couple years yet gas and food have gone up. Pretty much all my stress is financial. We make it....sort of. I keep hoping the Etsy shop takes off soon. :)

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • imageExcited30:
    It's really good to see you on the board:)  I hope that your husband manages to get a raise so you can breathe easier in the day to day.  

Thanks. :) I read more than I post but then the past few days before I posted, every time I'd try to get on, the board was down or it wouldn't let me sign in.

Still no word on the promo. The position he would be taking, they are firing the guy who has it now and it is drama, drama, drama. And DH still isn't confident enough in himself to know he could do the new job. I mean, his boss and his sorta boss both approached him and asked if he would take it. In the meantime, he will be running that truck anyway so it will help him decide if he wants to do it.

And he better want to do it because we really, really need the extra $. lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"