LGBT Parenting
Options

NBR:engagement questions

Hello.. First post on this board. I have read many of your posts before and feel like you all are a great group of supportive people!! So im here Looking to you all for advice- when is it appropriate to get engaged? How long had you been dating before you proposed? How long had your family known your significant other? When did you ask their parents for their blessing, if you did at all? Did you show anyone else the ring before proposing? Did you tell other people your proposal plan? 

All discussion is welcomed. I'm only asking because I know I've found the love of my life.. We have talked about marriage, currently live together, and I have bought her a ring.. I want to ask her to marry me soon! But I don't want to rush things. im more afraid that other people havent accepted us as a couple and that their denial will jeopardize our realationship. So im looking to you to let me know your thoughts..anyone been here? Any suggestions or advice is welcomed! 

Re: NBR:engagement questions

• Options
    I think you would find more answers to this question on the knot. This is a board for baby stuff. Best of luck!

TTC our first. Married to, and madly in love with, my beautiful wife. Living with our fur baby and enjoying 19 nieces and nephews. 
    • DW and I have been tracking, preparing, getting medical testing since January 2013.
    • First Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 08/02/13: BFN
    • Second Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm 09/11/13, 09/13/13, 09/15/13: BFN
    • Third Cycle: Unmedicated ICI w/ Donor Sperm: 10/13/13, 10/15/13, 10/17/13, 10/21/13: BFN
    • January 2014: Sonohysterogram shows excellent lining & tubes have no blockages
    • Fourth Cycle:  Monitored clomid cycle  w/ ICI's at home: 1/24/14 and 1/25/14. Ovulation verified:  BFN
    • Fifth Cycle: 02/2014 Femara 5mg with ovidrel trigger CD14: BFN
    • Taking a few months off to evaluate if we want to keep trying

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"