October 2012 Moms

When is my f@-#%^ing hair going to stop falling out?!

Seriously I am going frigging bald!

Re: When is my f@-#%^ing hair going to stop falling out?!

• Oh.My.God. I feel the same way! I also have a bunch of super short hair around my hairline that goes every which direction, it looks awful. Plus, I'm tired of unclogging the drain in the bathtub.

This makes me curious, who is still taking PNV?

• Also in this boat. It sucks.

• Loading the player...
  • CbeanzCbeanz member
    I'm still taking PNVs. They don't seem to help. My hair's never been this thin.
  • I am so tired of this too.  I don't think it lasted this long with my first 2.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Those short hairs are the worst. They're making parting my hair on the side impossible!

imageBrooketheCat:
    Also, what gorgeous girls in your two siggies up there! Love the new one Steph!

Thanks!!! I was on my computer earlier and figured I'd change it. Lately I'm always on mobile. No fun =[

• Mine stopped falling out about a month or so ago. It has since started to grow back, but gray. So I have a bunch of short gray whispy hairs. It's pretty fantastic. I for reals need to call my hair lady but I know it will be at least a few weeks out.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• imageLucky+Square:
    OMG, I have super short hairs at my hairline too. A TON of them. The loss has slowed down a bit, but the regrowth looks terrible. I look like I butchered a job at cutting shorty bangs.

yep this

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"