August 2013 Moms
Options

Holy nausea!

What is with this? I am having super bad tummy issues. Hope I didn't catch a bug. Anyone else feeling this? 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Holy nausea!

• Options
    I've been extremely nauseous the past week or so. It's awful!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've going potty a lot more frequently these recent couple of days, but all of a sudden this nausea hit me like a brick wall. I am sooooo hot, no fever. Hope I didn't catch something.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemaginell:

I thought we left this behind in the 1st tri, girlfriend! 
  • Options

Ugh! I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I was sick as a dog Thursday - Monday of last week/this week but have since rebounded. I have since recovered. I had diarrhea (sorry TMI,) and threw up at least 2 times. It was awful. I also had a head ache and some cramps. Does this sound similar to what you are feeling? I thought perhaps it was some horrible way my body was preparing for labor but thankfully it passed. 

It really sucks. I hope you feel better soon.  

• Options
    Mine has been better this week, but last day I had a full day of it. The only time I got out of bed was to use the bathroom, which of course was about a thousand times, haha.. Crackers, ginger ale, and ginger candy was all I had that day. I hope you get to feeling better!!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • Options
    imageBellaOso:

Ugh! I'm so sorry you are going through this.

I was sick as a dog Thursday - Monday of last week/this week but have since rebounded. I have since recovered. I had diarrhea (sorry TMI,) and threw up at least 2 times. It was awful. I also had a head ache and some cramps. Does this sound similar to what you are feeling? I thought perhaps it was some horrible way my body was preparing for labor but thankfully it passed. 

It really sucks. I hope you feel better soon.  

Yep, since we're sharing I've had loose stools immediately after every meal. I thought my body was just cleaning house too. I am sure it is pregnancy related, but like most of the symptoms, I'm not sure why. 

Glad you feel better! 
  • Options

imagemaginell:

me too!  

• Options

Boo nausea!!

I only feel like I'm going to be sick after I eat and LO starts kicking. Not the same thing as feeling sick though. I hope you feel better soon!!

• Options
    I've been experiencing a lot of nausea which has gotten worse in the last couple weeks. I've assumed it was because baby is getting bigger quickly and crushing everything and also maybe because of increased hormones or something. It's a bummer because I thought the nausea stage was over a few months ago but I guess not!

• Options

imagemochalattemama:
    What is with this? I am having super bad tummy issues. Hope I didn't catch a bug. Anyone else feeling this? 

Me too. Mornings are particularly bad. I feel like I have a stomach bug...nauseous, bad stomach stuff, major hot flashes, etc. I saw my doc today and asked and he said before labor your hormones shift. Since we are 37+, makes sense. Body is just prepping.  

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    I've been feeling so sick all day. Upset tummy and constantly going to the bathroom. I'm leaving for my anniversary trip tomorrow so this stinks.
  • Options
    I have been having nauseousness in the mornings. It sucks.
    TTC 1/2010 DH Dx - Azoospermia 2/2011
    Hysteroscopy 3/2011 2 Polyps removed 4/2011
    DH on Clomid / Arimidex to address hormonal issues - Sperm found July 2011!
    IVF #1 September 2011 - ER 9/8/2011- 8R, 5M - icsi - 1 made it to transfer - BFFN :-(
    IVF #2 Lucky November 2011 - ER 11/25/2011 - 15 eggs!, 13 mature, 10 fertilized with isci - 7 made it to transfer! Transferred 1 - 8 cell and 2 - 7 cell. BFP!!!!
    1st U/S - Twins! 2nd U/S - 3 heartbeats!!! - HOLY COW!!!
    Prayers for our take home babies!
    2 babies born on 3/27/12 and lost. Last baby born on 3/29/12 and lost at 20 weeks.
    My angels grew wings shortly after birth.
    Ahava Raisel, Matisyahu Nissim & Zev Chaim - Mommy and Daddy will always love you.
    IVF #3 July 2012 - ER 7/17/2012 - 10 R. 5 F. 4 made it to ET
    Transferred 2 on 7/20/2012 no snow babies :-(
    Beta on 7/31/2012 = BFMFN
    A miracle gift expected to come to us through adoption around 9/2012
    Baby girl adopted - Birth Mother changed her mind and took the baby back
    IVF #4 October 2012 - New RE. Doing PGD Testing. 8 R, 7F, 2 made it to 5 day blast for PDG testing. Both Normal (Thank you G-d!!!) 1 boy and 1 girl
    transferred one beautiful 5day blast (girl)
    Please G-d the almighty one - let this be our take home baby!
    Beta #1 158, Beta #2 318, 1 Absolutely magnificent HB at 175! Thank you G-d!!!
    Baby Girl born August 5th. Thank you G-d for our precious miracle.
    AMA. PAIF & SAIF always welcome - I need all the prayers I can get!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I have this too! Its almost nightly now unfortunately..
  • Options
    is your baby kicking your stomach? mine likes to squish my stomach and I go from being starving to wanting to puke because I overate...
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • Options
    finally got rid of my MS a month ago and now its back! MW says its the rush of hormones prepping the body for labor so at least it wont last too much longer right?

Engaged 10/2/1202
    BFP (a lil quicker than expected) 12/7/2012
    Married to my best friend 12/24/2012
    Beautiful baby girl arrived 8/15/2013
    BFP #2 3/13/2016

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"