May 2012 Moms

We finally have a walker :)

DD turned 14 mos yesterday and had taken a couple of steps 3 weeks ago but mainly crawled.  Last Friday she took 5-10 steps in a row all night and by the next morning she was walking across the room.  The daycare girls were shocked today when they saw her.  She looks like she is way too young to be doing that since she is still in 6 mos clothes.  :)  We need to get her on video but she is too fast.  :)  I am excited and nervous about this next stage. 
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: We finally have a walker :)

• Congrats! Lo is still not walking yet, but as a random man said to me when I was in the airport back in April, when they start walking is when things get serious! Best if luck to you on the next phase of toddlerhood! Hopefully we will get there soon!
  • fryratfryrat member
    Yay! It sounds like LO was just paying attention and processing it all before she got up and started doing it. She'll be running soon, I'll bet! My DD is the slow and steady type, lol.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats on your walker!

I'm still trying to imagine your 14 mo in 6mo clothes! My DD will be 14 mos in a couple of days and she is between 18-24 mo clothing. It's crazy how different all our May babies are.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• imageMrsH11710:

Congrats on your walker!

I'm still trying to imagine your 14 mo in 6mo clothes! My DD will be 14 mos in a couple of days and she is between 18-24 mo clothing. It's crazy how different all our May babies are.

DD will be 14months on the 20th and just started walking about a 2 weeks ago. We have gotten some shocked stares when out and about because it looks so weird to see such a tiny little person walking...still wearing 6-9month clothes here too.

• Yay Milestone!

• imageDiveFrog:
    imageMrsH11710:

Congrats on your walker!

DD will be 14months on the 20th and just started walking about a 2 weeks ago. We have gotten some shocked stares when out and about because it looks so weird to see such a tiny little person walking...still wearing 6-9month clothes here too.

Our LO's are birthday twins!

My DD is in the 95th percentile for weight and height so the 6-9 month clothes are a thing of the past at my house, lol.

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• k4slr6k4slr6 member
    She is 28 inches tall and 16 lbs so she is "tall" and thin, she is just petite.  I am only 5 ft so she doesn't have much of a chance.   :)  She is wearing some 3-6 mos shorts that were too big on her last summer, but they were also hand me downs so maybe a little stretched out.  hahaha.  She still prefers to be carried into daycare so I might start letting her hold my hand on the way out at the end of the day and see how she likes that.  But I like the containment factor so maybe we won't start that just yet.  :) 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"