October 2012 Moms
Options

Routines that your LO hates/dislikes?

Are there routines that your LO hates, no matter how many times you've done it?

DS hates:

1) Getting his face and hands cleaned with washcloth.  We do it when he wakes up, before/after meals, and at bedtime.  We even use warm water but cries every.single.time.

2) Putting the smock on his at mealtimes.  He knows that food follows smock, so why does he have to protest & cry??? 

3) Getting strapped into his car seat or stroller.

4) Getting out of the bath tub.  He doesn't mind his baths, but every time I take him out to dry him, he starts crying.

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Routines that your LO hates/dislikes?

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Alice hates getting strapped into anything. Stroller, high chair, car seat. Once she's there, she's fine though.

She hates her bib.

She also hates putting clothes on. LOL baby likes to be nekkid!

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    Lately it has been the car seat she hates. And anything that has to do with her nose. Sucking out snot, wiping it off, or even just wiggling my finger over it she freaks.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The face / hand wipe deal?  We started letting her "wash her hands" under the tap and I then grab some water and splash her face - she doesn't mind the towel after that??  (she also hates the wipe down)

She hates the carseat - full on back arch freak out - but if I give her a toy she only gets in the car.. ok lets be honest - I let her have paper in the car :(  She's happy :)

Out of the bath - hates it - no idea what it is - she'll ask to get out and then FREAK OUT - we do binky and / or toy she gets only in there (its actually a pad for our knees but she loves that thing) 

• Options

imagemrs.ike:
    Alice hates getting strapped into anything. Stroller, high chair, car seat. Once she's there, she's fine though. She hates her bib. She also hates putting clothes on. LOL baby likes to be nekkid!

All of this exactly for Ashley. And oh yes she loves to be naked, naked! 

• Options
    Getting her diaper changed, and getting dressed ticks her off. Although, it is pretty cute when she tries crawling away with her little naked butt! She also hates being lowered into the jumperoo, but she is usually fine once she gets in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"