San Diego Babies

North county ftm

Hi! I'm Lauren and in 19 weeks. I'm located in San Marcos and would like to connect with other moms in the area. None of my friends have kids or their kids are older.

Re: North county ftm

• Hi! I live in La Costa, and am due any day now... a few moms on this board either have recently had babies or are due this fall, and looking to start some playgroups. I certainly am interested in doing that, once we have our baby girl. Good luck with your pregnancy and keep us posted!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

• Hi. I'm lauren also. In 25 weeks ftm. I live in la costa/ SEH. I would love to connect with other moms in the area. I am taking a prenatal yoga class in San Marcos, you should join. Let me know if you are Interested. It's through the city and the teacher great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello. I am a mom of two and live in San Marcos in Santa Fe Hills. Send me a message if you would like to connect.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I'm Catherine, just moved to San Marcos and also looking to connect! I'm 27 weeks along. Pretty much in the same boat, although aside from a few fews further south, don't know anyone in the area. I work in south OC (Irvine) right now, too, but planning to birth at Palomar. How about you?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"