October 2012 Moms

PP AF DH Vent!!

Well when we got back from Jamaica Sat, DH insisted on unpacking everything right away and unpacked my stuff. He held up my BC pills, and it was an almost full seasonique pack, and asked if I wanted them upstairs or down. I told him up. That was the last time I saw them. He misplaced them and has no clue where. I waited and waited and they didnt pop up. Monday I took 2 of my mini pills from when i was BFing figuring it would be better than nothing. Tuesday I picked up a new prescription from Target.

Well, the cramping and spotting has begun. And I totally hate DH for it. If he could have just been a little more patient, and careful, this wouldn't be happening. But nooooooo.

Then, since I took SD to see the biebs last night, he stayed home with Bailey. My sister got there at 7 this morning. DH decided he was going to go in late because SD needed her lunch packed and was too tired to do it herseld, and she's also too good to eat cereal for breakfast and he had to make her eggs. That drives me nuts. My poor sister gets up super early to get to the house for nothing. SD won't die if she eats cereal for breakfast.

Then, all the bottles we have for Bailey were dirty in the sink. And I'm on my way out and he asks me to wash them so he can make SD her breakfast. Ummmm wtf were you doing last night that you couldn't wash all these bottles and had to leave them for me? Bailey was in bed by 8:45. We didnt get home until almost midnight, I was up with cramps most of the night, am working a long day in the office today, and now I need to wash bottles?!? I never leave dirty bottles in the sink when I've got her, and the rare time that he's got to watch her, he leaves them for me to wash. It was only 4 bottles, but still, come on!

I'm sure the PMS is causing me to be a tad cray cray, but ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Re: PP AF DH Vent!!

• I would be livid.

and you have a right to be pissed. Even if it is hormonal, that's his fault too. 

• And he totally thought it was no big deal!

"Wife murders husband over dirty bottles in sink" I totally understand why things like this happen now!!! Hahaha.

• Loading the player...
  • imagestephcarter:
    And he totally thought it was no big deal! "Wife murders husband over dirty bottles in sink" I totally understand why things like this happen now!!! Hahaha.

Guys are just dumb sometimes, they can't help it they're men. 

• Dh is not allowed to wash the bottles anymore. He would, I kid you not, just rinse the with water and put them on the drying rack. No soap... Not even hot water... just a rinse.

He is not a dumb man but sometimes...

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• CbeanzCbeanz member
    imageclrgrdfrk:
    Dh is not allowed to wash the bottles anymore. He would, I kid you not, just rinse the with water and put them on the drying rack. No soap... Not even hot water... just a rinse. nbsp;He is not a dumb man but sometimes...

Haha!
    Mine "seasons" his coffee cups. This means never washing or rinsing them ever.
  • Lol! Thanks ladies =]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"