Iowa Babies

OB/GYN

Hey ladies!

I'm currently going to an OB and Lakeview in DSM.  They have me on Clomid, but don't do any monitoring, I can never get a hold of my doctor and it's just frustrating.  I've had 2 miscarriages, and when I was pregnant...it was impossible to get a hold of my nurse with questions. I am thinking of going to Mid-Iowa Fertility, but wanted to see if you ladies have any suggestions or what not.  Also, if anyone has used/uses mid-iowa fertility now, would you recommend? 

Me - 27, DH - 32

EDD #1 3/30/13 - MC 8/24/12
EDD #2 12/28/2013 - MC 05/01/2013
EDD #3  07/06/2014  DS 7/8/14
EDD#4  08/22/2016

Re: OB/GYN

• I go to the Iowa Clinic just across the street!  I love love love Dr. Houghton, he is amazing and they're very good about getting someone for you to talk to if you need/have questions.  Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I went to mid iowa fertility and saw Dr. Cooper, I abosolutely LOVED THEM.  I was seeing my OBGYN and kept saying everyhing was perfectly normal.  They had me on femara unmonitored... the office was supposed to day a 21 day progesterone (7 days after ovulation) and the nurse always argued with me when I would call to reschedule the draw becuase I hadn't ovulated yet.  I was so frustrated with their care that now that we are pregnant I am not using their office.

Mid Iowa Fertility was great.... Cooper showed us how although there wasn't anything drastically wrong we both had a few small things which together added up to why we weren't getting pregnant. I have had friends who have seen Cooper and Young and have been happy with both.

• Loading the player...
  • cmama2cmama2 member
    I have been going to Heartland Center For Reproductive Medicine in Omaha Nebraska and they are amazing, very gentle, very understanding and they are very good at what they do! I see Dr. Maclan and she is amazing! Really! I know its a bit of a drive, but for me it was worth it to see someone who really cared about me and was successful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"