Indiana Babies

Weekly Check-In

1.  How are you?

2.  Weekend highlight / lowlight?

3.  What are you looking forward to this week?

4.  Do you belong to a gym or do any kind of exercise on a regular basis? 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekly Check-In

• ebd08ebd08 member

cesmiley - oh my gosh, love your new siggy picture.  That smile is so great!

1.  Doing well!

2.  A friend came to visit for the weekend.  We went to an antique sidewalk sale downtown and spent lots of time at the pool.

3.  Nothing big planned...maybe going to check out the local splash pad.

4.  We belong to the local rec center and go a couple mornings a week.  I really hate to "exercise" but like to be outdoors, swim, ride my bike, take the dogs on walks, etc.  The rec center is great because they have a kiddie area where Eli can play while I work out...and I get to shower and blow dry my hair in peace!!  :-) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • 1. Doing well! 2. Highlight: Went to a music festival in Louisville - went without kids one day and with them the second day. Had a great time! Lowlight: None 3. My mom is taking me shopping as a birthday present. I need new work clothes! 4. We belong to the YMCA but more for the kids. I prefer walking/biking and have been trying to focus on my abs with Pilates. My second child was not kind to my belly.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'm OK--driving myself insane...

Highlight: went swimming and DD didn't scream the entire time.

Lowlight: really can't think of one.

Looking forward to: getting this week over with so that I can get to Tuesday (u/s)

I do not belong to a gym. DD and I walk around the neighborhood almost every night, so there's exercise. :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"