Los Angeles Babies

Labor Classes

Hey, all.  I'm just over sixteen weeks and am starting to look into birthing class options.  I'm an ex-dancer who has danced with many an injury so I have a high pain threshold.  I don't feel like going the natural route would be terribly difficult (I know I haven't been there yet.  I know it will be probably be the most painful experience of my life.  But I also know my threshold.  Not looking for an argument here!) but I would like more information.  I also want information on breast feeding and coping with the few weeks after birth.  I love my OB and will be delivering at Glendale Adventist.  Should I take the classes they offer?  Is there an independent class you like?  An emphasis on different methods would be preferable since I won't know what type of birth I'm going to have until I get there.  Thanks for the information!

Re: Labor Classes

• The PumpStation has great classes - childbirth ed, breastfeeding, you name it. There are a few locations! 
    BabyFruit Ticker S & J married 05.09.10 -- BFP #1 07.12.12, EDD 03.24.13, MMC 7w4d BFP #2 12.12.12, EDD 08.26.13, MC 12.22.12 MTHFR diagnosis 01.11.13 BFP #3 01.20.13, EDD 09.30.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"