High-Risk Pregnancy

If you had Previa that moved up...

What week did your Previa move up? I am scheduled to have it officially rechecked at the end of July but I have bi weekly ultrasounds anyway and so far it hasn't budged. Wondering if its getting late enough where it won't go anywhere? What is your experience?

mine is almost complete. 

Re: If you had Previa that moved up...

• hazy19hazy19 member
    Mine is complete and as of last week, I was 33 weeks it still hasn't moved. Even more frustrating its just the tip covering the cervix!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm at 28 weeks and it's still complete placenta previa. I don't htink it's going to move, but they're insisting on continuing to check until Wk 32 when they'll make the call on scheduled c-section.
    My Food Blog - Dinner Delish
    TTC since Oct '09
    Missed miscarriage 3/24/10 @ 16 wks, Partial Molar Pregnancy
    Began our IF journey in May '11
    Asherman's Diagnosis (cervical & uterine scarring) - Surgery 8/17/11
    IUIs #1-#5 & 1 canceled IUI, IVF #1, 2 FETs - all BFN
    IVF# 2 December '12, BFP 1/13! EDD 9/21 
    Complete Previa and Short Cervix. C-section scheduled for 9/3
    Delivered 8/5 @ 33 weeks, 4lbs, 6oz. 
    4-week NICU stay, home 9/3
  • Loading the player...
  • imagehazy19:
    Mine is complete and as of last week, I was 33 weeks it still hasn't moved. Even more frustrating its just the tip covering the cervix!

Mine is the same way, just the tip, but complete. I am 26 weeks, and just had some bleeding on Thurs because of it. I really wish it would move!

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Were any of you put on Bed Rest or Pelvic Rest? Mine is covering 2cm, does that mean partial or full?
    Haven't heard back from the doctor about the ultra sound yet. I'm 28weeks and not sure what to think?
  • imageMrsErickson62809:
    Were any of you put on Bed Rest or Pelvic Rest? Mine is covering 2cm, does that mean partial or full? Haven't heard back from the doctor about the ultra sound yet. I'm 28weeks and not sure what to think?

i am on pelvic rest. If I have any bleeding they will put me on hospital bed rest.

yours sounds partial? Not sure though... 

• I had partial previa with some spotting in the first trimester; it had moved by about 12 weeks. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"