Any one else's LO not like fireworks? — The Bump
Dads & Dads-to-be

Any one else's LO not like fireworks?

I tried to light off fireworks for my son but it scared him so bad that even after MW took him inside he hid between his tv and the main tv.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Any one else's LO not like fireworks?

• I hope my son wont have a problem. But my wife on the other hand hates them. She gets scared very easily, and doesn't like watching fireworks.
  • PrimePrime
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We went over to our neighbors who were setting off fireworks.  Our little guy fell asleep when the fireworks started.  He even started snoring.  It was really strange but awesome.

• My 2 1/2 year old has always liked them.  Even on his 1st 4th and he was only 6 1/2 months old, he loved watching them go off.  Last night, we watched outside for a bit, and when it was time to go inside for bed, he was watching them from his bedroom window for a little bit.

Our 4 month old, he seemed indifferent.  I think he saw them, but didn't really react one way or another... so I guess no tears is a positive reaction.  

Both fell asleep pretty easily considering it sounded like a war zone in our neighborhood.

• My son enjoyed the fireworks that were being set off around the neighborhood and he is 6 weeks old. 
  • My little dude was enjoying the fireworks from afar, but since the "show" by our house was so delayed, starting at 10 instead of 930 he was really tired from not napping and wasn't having it anymore. He got super excited for the far away show, he'd run around in circles screaming, look! look!
  • My niece cracks me up. Loves them but hates them. She got scared of big ones, i lit off a few on the fourth n she liked them.. I hope my son likes them. He will be almost 1 year old next 4th of July so hopefully he can enjoy them like his dad does :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards