Minnesota Babies
Options

Fun new indoor playground in Eagan

so well do a lot of googling about places to go & things to do with little ones (when I get the list done, with links, I will post it here) I came a crossed this new  indoor play area in Eagan called Good Times. Has anyone ever been to it? I would love to know reviews. This is a "unsupervised" park so you have to buy a pass online before you go (meaning they don't have front desk staff & other staff walking around) I would love to know how this worked out for you. I wish it were to be a little close to us as I would head over there on a day off. 

Hope this will be helpful to someone 

https://www.goodtimespark.com/GTP/index.cfm 

Re: Fun new indoor playground in Eagan

• Options
    so well talking with another mom at church She said this would be a great place for older kids (like 6+) but not for the younger  group, sorry
  • Options

imagePayne2B2008:
    so well talking with another mom at church She said this would be a great place for older kids (like 6+) but not for the younger  group, sorry

I have to disagree with your church friend! I went there today with my 2-year-old and he had a BLAST!

There is so.much.to.do there! They have a big air pillow, which he enjoyed jumping on when the older kiddos weren't around, two separate play structures with slides, etc (one larger, and one smaller for the little kiddos), lots of climbables, a projection interactive floor game (simulated soccer, etc), soccer "field" with AstroTurf, basketball court (with adjustable hoops, plus a lower free-standing hoop structure for the little ones), an area for stacking soft foam blocks (complete with blankets/fabric for building FORTS!), plus an area with white boards to color on and some books to read. They also have a large area with tables and chairs and a couple vending machines with snacks and drinks, and a big, clean area for changing diapers.

My little dude played so hard that at the end, he actually laid himself down in the middle of the basketball court because he was so tired but not ready to leave. I would definitely recommend this park for 2+ year olds. My ONLY complaint is that they don't have lockers, just cubbies, so best to leave any valuables at home.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

It's so hot we'd love to get out of the house but this place seems really pricey...I'm cheap though.

**Taxes not included

1 Child$8.00
    2 Children$15.50
    3 Children$22.50
    4 Children$29.00
    5 Children $35.00

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"