Florida Babies
Options

Headaches

I've seen headaches commonly increase during pregnancy, however for me they've increased to an almost everyday basis. I hate taking anything to relieve it in hopes that a nap might make it go away, however working full time doesn't allow for that so I've resulted in suffering lately. 

Anyone else dealing with the same thing? I know I can't be alone!  

Re: Headaches

• Options
    Check with your OB doc and they probably can prescribe you something.  I had headaches constantly when I was pregnant with DD.  I wouldn't take anything over the counter but I was too the point I had no option.  I was told to take ibrofen but that didn't work.  So I talked to my OB and she prescribed me something that did wonders.  It didn't effect the baby nor my day to day routine.  It was a life saver.
  • Options
    I've also been getting them at the end of the day once I get home from work. I brought it up and the doctor said to take Tylenol. Same as you, I have been avoiding doing so and just have been trying to deal with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Acetaminophen aka Tylenol is safer than ibuprofen if you need something to get through the day, but I am with you... I hate taking anything if I can avoid it. I've found eating every 2 to 3 hours and drinking lots of water helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"