cervix of steel — The Bump
Kansas City Babies

cervix of steel

At my check up today my doctor told me I had a cervix of steel and was impressed with how well I am carrying my girls still without and problems. Yesterday at my growth scan their approximate weights are 6 lb 4 oz and 6 lb 10 oz. Oh and they decided they both wanted to be head down again. Tuesday they were both transverse, last week one was breech and the other was vertex. You would think such big girls in my small tight belly wouldnt have much wiggle room, but these girls are proving me wrong. Only 10 more days until my scheduled c-section. Just wanted to send my little update.
M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: cervix of steel

• Wow, I give you props.  I was dying with one inside!  You're doing great!

• To make me feel even larger when my doctor measured me, my uterus (top to bottom) was 48 cm, thats big! haha
    M E L I S S A My Blog

• That is great that the girls are growing so big & strong!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I told Brett about your steel cervix and he thought it was the funniest thing ever!! :)

I hope they make their apperance soon!

• you are doing SO awesome!  Don't twins usually deliver by now....your cervix is steel!!!  I can't wait to see pics when their here!!!
  • I don't know how you are doing it!! I have a great respect for you and other mom's of multiples!!
    My Blog

[IMG]http://i51.tinypic.com/2ymdhs6.jpg[/IMG]
  • Thanks, luckily I have had an easy pregnancy for the most part, but this belly is just getting so heavy. I am very much ready to get these girls out!
    M E L I S S A My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards