Washington Babies

testi g 1 2 3

I just joined the bump and trying to figure out how to use this board. I swear I posted one post earlier today but don't see it... maybe it went to a different city or state by accident... or does it not post unless someone replies.

anywho, I on my 11th week first pregnancy ever. just wanted a chance to talk with chat on line with other 1st timers :)

Re: testi g 1 2 3

• Welcome!  They are in the midst of a bunch of pretty major changes tonight, so posts are missing and everything looks weird... for instance, instead of a screen name, your posts says "unknown" which is odd.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • hi sorry for the delayed response. been doing most my reading and posting on the due January 2014 board.

I really need to learn all these code words... FTM and such any places to where they have these posted. like the other one I see a lot is DH and DS... any thoughts.

• Loading the player...
  • There is a glossary linked at the top of the board pp (previous poster) mentioned.  It will have those and lots of other abbreviations.  I think the day you posted was when they were testing the new version of the site; LOTS was lost that day.  They'll be changing everything (format wise) soon, but until then, things should work about as expected (except for the search function, which does not work).
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"