Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Rec next stage carseat

DD is still in a rear facing seat. We're having another in Jan, and will soon need to transition out of the rear facing. What are your recommendations?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Rec next stage carseat

• Options
    Still in the infant carrier? I don't understand why another child necessitates changing from rear facing?
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    KEfam5KEfam5 member
    Sorry, I wasn't very clear. What I'm looking for is recs for transitioning out of the infant carrier because DD will soon be too big for it. Looking at carseats has not been a main priority of late since she still fits in the one she has so I really don't know what to move into next. Also my car has a rather small back seat so it can't be very large.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ebp913ebp913 member
    Your older one still definitely needs to be rear facing (until at least 2 and ideally longer) so you want to look for a convertible car seat.  Most convertible seat take up less space than an infant seat too so you should be good there.  How tall and big in your oldest?  What percentile are they?  That can help us pick the best seat for you.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"