New Jersey Babies
Options

Englewood hospital

Any reviews? Which obstetrician recommended?

Re: Englewood hospital

• Options
    AFIIAFII member
    You still haven't found an OB? Not trying to be rude but its getting late in the game.
  • Options
    Dr. Carl Saphire in Englewood is great he delivered my first
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr Carl Saphier put in my cerclage (stitch). He is beyond awesome. I was referred to him by my OBGYN Dr Tracy Scheller at Englewood OBGYN Associates. There are a few doctors with the group, I have seem them all. I had a high risk pregnancy and I was treated with the utmost care.  I am with them again for my second pregnancy. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image
  • Options

imageBetsyDawn:
    Dr Carl Saphier put in my cerclage (stitch). He is beyond awesome. I was referred to him by my OBGYN Dr Tracy Scheller at Englewood OBGYN Associates. There are a few doctors with the group, I have seem them all. I had a high risk pregnancy and I was treated with the utmost care.  I am with them again for my second pregnancy. 

i see d. Scheller as well, although I'm sad she is transitioning out of ob, but the other doctors are great as well.   

• Options
    Claud6Claud6 member

imageAFII:
    You still haven't found an OB? Not trying to be rude but its getting late in the game.

i know :( Just had bad luck with the one I saw. 

• Options
    Claud6Claud6 member

imageBetsyDawn:

i wanted to go to him too but Dr. Saphier doesn't accept m insurance. :(

pi did not have a good experience with OB/GYN associates and have to change. 

• Options

Saphire delivered my first didn't take my insurance for my second. I went to 3 different obs in the area because I wanted to go to Englewood I didn't luck out. 

I wound up with dr Craig wiener in oradell and I couldn't have been happier.  

• Options
    I use Cmprehensive Women's Group in Englewood and love the practice....only downfall is there are 6 doctors so not sure who will deliver my baby girl in August
  • Options
    I go to dr Kim, right nxt door to the hospital on engle street
  • Options

I had Dr. Marina Jacobson in englewood delivery my baby girl two months ago. She is great. She makes you feel so comfortable like you've known her for a whole. And she did a great job with my c-section. Here is her info:

200 Engle St. Suite 14
    Englewood, NJ 07631
    Phone: 201-735-5700 

Good Luck with everything! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"