Single Parents

UGH!

Forgive me. I might have posted on here before about baby daddy being an a but really he cant spend one day w his son. He's with his other kids all the time! And he always makes excuses why he can't come. Or is working etc. but today he was supposedly working but I found out he's at the waterpark ? Really? He now has barely communicated w me or even ask how he's doing... He's cop out excuse is well if your moving away what's the point of getting attached?? Really? He wanted the baby and now he's as cold as ice ? Very crazy how someone changes so quick never did I think he would just bail and act like nothing and he continues to live his life normal and nothing. Has changed on his part. Ok end of vent !

Re: UGH!

• Im a bit jaded but i say cut your losses and stop trying, focus on you and your child.. that will help end the disappointment 

my sons father told me he wanted the whole picket fence american dream, kids etc then I find out everything about him was a lie and he goes and gets another girl pregnant within a couple months and ignores me and my pregnancy while playing family with her and that child.. 
    so i completely understand. i'm sure many of us on this board feel your pain, men are lying selfish jerks sometimes.. 

I hope it all works out for you! stop allowing him to get to you, and disapoint you :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"