October 2011 Moms
Options

Big Brother

Does anyone on this board watch?  I don't watch the after hours, but I pretty religiously keep up with the show.  Thoughts?  Who do you love or love to hate?

I don't think Elissa is as good of a player as her sister was, but she's not as annoying either, so there's that.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big Brother

• Options

imagecrystaladult:
    I haven't seen it but those racist comments are pretty crazy. Those ladies are going to be in for a big shock after they're done with the show and they no longer have jobs.

My jaw hit the floor. Those comments were sickening.  I can't wait until she gets the boot! 

• Options
    I watch but prefer the cast of last season. I done "love" anyone.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jwls84jwls84 member
    I love big brother!!! Aaryn is an idiot and the fact that she didn't care about hurting people speaks volumes about her shiity character!
    I like Elissa and hated how everyone ganged up on her because she was Rachel's sister was annoying I am liking that people are realizing she might have something to offer now! Also so happy with the new HOH I want aaryn and Jeremy gone!
    And there you have it, I am a big brother nerd lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love big brother but mostly online, not the stuff on tv which isn't really reflective of what's happening in the house. Those fish comments by Aaryn that they showed were WAY worse in reality. 

Anyway, Elissa bothers me much less than her sister did. 

• Options
    imagejoolz17:
    I love big brother but mostly online, not the stuff on tv which isn't really reflective of what's happening in the house. Those fish comments by Aaryn that they showed were WAY worse in reality.nbsp;Anyway, Elissa bothers me much less than her sister did.nbsp;

I freaking love this show!....but I only watch the TV stuff...how was the fish thing worse? What did she say? I'm conflicted about this cast,I am not really crazy about any of them. But,I think that way at the start of every season, then my opinion of them changes as the season goes on. Elissa is definitely not as annoying as her sister, but I don't think she deserves the MVP every week, so I'd like to see that change next week...
  • Options

Sharks, here is a video clip: https://youtu.be/infdHauhQ4A 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"