February 2014 Moms
Options

Dog stepped on boob!

Does anyone's dog walk around on their bed trying to wake them up in the morning?? Well mine does, and all 35 lbs of her stomped right on my boob this morning! My boobs are so sore already without getting stomped on! Oh my goodness I screamed so loud, scared the crap out of DH sleeping next to me. Most painful thing that's happened so far. Might have been more painful than childbirth.....oh wait, that's probably not true lol. But seriously, oowwwiieeeee!!

Re: Dog stepped on boob!

• Options
    Omg! I feel your pain, my dog did that last night I yelled so loud my dh came running upstairs!!! The joys of pregnancy!!! Lol
  • Options
    Oh no!! I have 2 burmese cats and they weigh a ton. Around 5kg each. They seem to be obsessed with trying to climb on top of me. Poor things are being pushed off. Got one of them lying on my legs now. I think they know something has changed and they're not happy. Maybe your dog can sense it too?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My American bull dog staffy cross puppy sleep in my bed and she wakes me up in the morning by walking up my side lol and sniffing my ear and face haha she's not light either when she's walking on ya haha the little scamp she is. But yeah I think pets do know as dazzles become a lot more clingy
  • Options
    My cat does it almost everyday in the same spot. Ughhhh
  • Options
    My little dog did that last night and it hurt so much.
     ***********************************************************************************************
      blogbutton badge!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    One of the many, many reasons why our dogs are not allowed in our bedroom...
    *** Trigger Warnings ***

TTC #1 since March 2011
    Dx = Unexplained IF
    1 medicated TI cycle & 4 clomid IUIs = all BFNs
    June 2013 IVF #1 = 6 frosties + BFP!
    DS1 born 2/14

TTC #2 since December 2014
    May 2015 unassisted BFP ended in m/c at 7wks
    April 2016 FET #1 = BFN
    June 2016 FET #2 = c/p
    August 2016 FET #3 = BFP!
    DS2 born 4/17
  • Options

Yeah, dogs, cats, kids...

Earlier in the first Tri when I was really, really sore, DD nailed me in the chest with a pillow...a PILLOW, and it felt like it was filled with concrete.  I told her if she wanted to make it to kindergarten, she'd better not EVER do that again.  She told DH what she did when he got home, & he stuck his head around the corner & asked how the "girls" were...still throbbing, hours later, thanks very much.

My son nails me with his head every time he wants to cuddle, the cats think they need to step on them, & the dogs...I don't get it, but they come up and then kinda tilt sideways and LEAN against my boobs.  Last night after getting clawed down my back when a cat slipped trying to find it's way in to cuddle amongst kids, cats & dogs, I said enough & evicted them all from my couch.

• Options
    I have two very small dogs both about 5lbs each, so they're allowed on the couches, bed, etc. Which means my boobs have been squished too many times for my liking. 5lbs doesn't sound like much but oh lord, I want to cry when they do it!!
  • Options
    imageKedra231:
    Yeah, dogs, cats, kids...Earlier in the first Tri when I was really, really sore, DD nailed me in the chest with a pillow...a PILLOW, and it felt like it was filled with concrete. nbsp;I told her if she wanted to make it to kindergarten, she'd better not EVER do that again. nbsp;She told DH what she did when he got home, amp; he stuck his head around the corner amp; asked how the "girls" were...still throbbing, hours later, thanks very much.My son nails me with his head every time he wants to cuddle, the cats think they need to step on them, amp; the dogs...I don't get it, but they come up and then kinda tilt sideways and LEAN against my boobs. nbsp;Last night after getting clawed down my back when a cat slipped trying to find it's way in to cuddle amongst kids, cats amp; dogs, I said enough amp; evicted them all from my couch.

OMG, I thought this happening to me one time was bad! You're really having a rough go at it with the stepping on and hitting of boobs! So sorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"